Programmatic Ads

Homeschool families spend only 30% of their online activity on social media. Where do they spend the other 70% and how do you reach them? Our platform is the solution. 

Using the most cutting-edge, transparent technology on the market, we offer ad solutions catered to the homeschool audience. With programmatic ads, you get access to Demand Side Platforms powered by Comcast Beeswax, Amazon DSP, Google DoubleClick, and Microsoft XandR.

Imagine having your ads seen, heard, or viewed on:

  • Allrecipes
  • Word Game Apps
  • Spotify
  • Zillow
  • Fox News
  • Pandora
  • Yahoo
  • MSN
  • Redfin
  • Bible Gateway